Saturday, May 28, 2011

The "Cleaner"

Today I was looking for good places in our apartment to store the vacuum cleaner. I finally picked a place to the right of the refrigerator but I was worrying that it was an eyesore. Guy asked me if I wanted to get a "vacuum cleaner cozy." Old ladies sometimes put twee coverings over their vacuums to whimsically disguise them as butlers or grannies. See also: toilet paper cozy. These products usually involve crochet and/or yarn (to represent granny hair).

Then Guy came up with the concept you see here: The Ax Murderer Vacuum Cleaner Cozy! He's lurking in the shadows to the right of your fridge, waiting to kill you.

1 comment:

  1. Guy's idea sounds cool. You could mass produce them to Dario Argente fans. Or to Hammer House of Horror fans. Or for Halloween decorations. The Ax Murderer Vacuum Cleaner Cozy is better than most of the stuff in Spencer catalogs.

    Gee, I wish I could/would market some of the ideas I get ;-D

    ReplyDelete