Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Animated Candy Bowl


This is a big hit in my office this week. I got it at Target--a bargain at only $14. You fill it with candy, and then when someone reaches to take a piece, the animated hand grabs at you suddenly, and yells something. It's either, "Gimmie a hand!", "Not that piece!", "It's mooooving!"...there are a few additional phrases which I can't remember now.

The voice was reminding my co-worker of someone, and she finally placed it--Ren, of Ren and Stimpy. It's a very obnoxious candy bowl.

4 comments:

  1. LOL, sounds like my kind of public candy bowl. Leave those dark chocolates alone!

    Now if the candy is stuff I don't want, well, that's another story ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pretty good selection: Almond Joy, Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Hershey's Kisses, Nestle Crunch, Dots, and Baby Ruth.

    Okay, the Dots aren't that good....:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. No offense to gumdrop fans, but Dots ... ick. Pass. But somebody must eat them so that sounds like a good selection.

    Oh for Dove 63% Dark Chocolate. Sigh. I think they don't do that anymore, just the 70% one that I find too bitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahha, I know, Dots are terrible! However, I have a friend who claims it's her favorite candy so...there's no accounting for taste, I guess.

    My favorite candy are the sugary-sour ones like Mike & Ikes and Sour Patch Kids. I have to just not eat them at all, otherwise I get too addicted.

    ReplyDelete