Sunday, April 4, 2010

Let's Get It Started




Saw Hot Tub Time Machine yesterday and it was great! I highly recommend it. Good times! It was a "high-quality stupid movie" along the same lines as The Hangover and Role Models and I Love You, Man. I really like this new trend. It had a very similar plot structure to all those other movies, especially The Hangover--four male friends are on a road trip, and one of them drives the narrative by being unstable and displaying extremely poor judgment. In Hot Tub Time Machine, that guy is played by Rob Corddry, whose portrayal of a huge asshole is so incredibly funny. I used to love him on The Daily Show. I forgot how funny he is.

Anyway, the movie prominently featured this song by the Black Eyed Peas. I really like Fergie. I like the fact that she used to be a meth addict but then she managed to pull herself together, and I like how she's not really the prettiest girl but makes up for it with personality and sex appeal and charisma. Let's get it started in here!

No comments:

Post a Comment