Monday, June 7, 2010

You're Welcome

You may or may not have already heard the good news, bad news about the movie The Hobbit. The good news is, it is definitely being produced! The bad news? Peter Jackson does not want to direct.

I can't really blame him. He is probably incredibly sick of the hobbits by this point. He doesn't even resemble one anymore, ever since he lost weight. (He looks really different! I was surprised when I saw a recent photo of him.)

Anyway, who will direct the next installment of the LOTR saga?

Two words: Leonard Nimoy. Not only is he an experienced director, but Leonard would also be great in the role of Gandalf, since he is now incredibly old. Also, I recommend that this song be featured prominently throughout the entire film.

You're welcome, Hollywood!

1 comment:

  1. I find your suggestion HIGHLY ILLOGICAL!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru9e2rTHeuk

    ReplyDelete