Monday, October 12, 2009

Heidi's Party: What Will YOU Wear?

If you are lucky enough to get invited to Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party, here's something you should know: whatever you do, do NOT half-ass it. This woman goes all out and I mean ALL OUT.

I guess when you're a model, you have to really put on a lot of make-up to feel like you're wearing any.

But Heidi really "goes there." I wonder if she loves Halloween so much because it's a novelty to her (since she's from Austria). Sometimes it's the non-Americans who get the most excited about American traditions.

Anyway, I was wondering what she would wear this year, and I thought this would be a fun time to look back on some of her costumes from past years. I know she was pregnant (one of the many times) when she dressed as the snake/apple, because I remember her explaining that she got the idea to be an apple since her body was already so round. And I really love that Seal dressed as Eve! Now that is a confident man. I guess impregnating Heidi Klum 500 times doesn't leave a guy feeling like he has much to prove.
Heidi's attention to detail is impressive. Last year, when she was the goddess Kali, she thought about every detail, even the shoes. And when she was a cat, she was a CAT with fangs and yellow eyes!

How do you say MEOW!! in German?

No comments:

Post a Comment