Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pink Rain Boots

I just saw two sorority girls (I'm guessing) walking past my office, both wearing adorable pale pink rain boots! So cute! I want 'em!

But they probably paid more money for them than I would be willing to spend on rain boots. I did a search online and found these even cooler hot pink DKNY rain boots. Even marked way down to $99, that's still more than I would pay. (For regular boots, yes, but not for galoshes).

If I did own these boots, I'd be tempted to wear them all the time, not just in the rain.

1 comment:

  1. Hei, i LOVE them!! i have been looking for some pink rainboots that dont cost 85 pounds,
    but im from Denmark so i wonder if you have the website where you can buy these?? :D
    please send a email to rikke54321@hotmail.com
    whit the site,(:

    sorry if my spelling is bad. /:
    Hugs, Rikke.

    ReplyDelete