Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fascinating Gaga

I agree, Barbara--she is fascinating! I might have to watch Barbara's special this year, just to see the Lady Gaga interview. I agree with most of these choices, but not Kate Gosselin. She's just mildly interesting to me, not what I would call fascinating. I do think Sarah Palin is fascinating. Like a car accident, that type of fascinating. And athletes are just about the most dull people in the world to me, but I do understand that not everyone feels that way. The show airs December 9:

"Kate Gosselin and Sarah Palin have more in common than being famous moms: The reality mom, 34, and former GOP vice-presidential contender, 45, both made Barbara Walters' list of the 10 Most Fascinating People this year.

"American Idol veteran Adam Lambert -- who most recently stirred controversy after a sexually charged performance at the American Music Awards last month -- is also among the top 10.

"Lady Gaga, NFL star Brett Favre, Tyler Perry, Fox News host Glenn Beck and Jenny Sanford -- the wife of philandering South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford -- will also be interviewed by Walters.

"The special, Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2009, airs on ABC Dec. 9."

No comments:

Post a Comment