Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Have a Cheetah-licious Christmas!



In making this video, expense was spared. Wow, what crappy effects! It makes the Wham! video look like a Peter Jackson joint.

But the song and the girls are charming, and I like their little coordinated hip-hop moves. I really wanted Sabrina Bryan to win Dancing With the Stars when she was on it, but that season Hélio Castroneves won the trophy. I wasn't really disappointed, though, because he was pretty adorable too. Then Sabrina started dating her DWTS dance partner, Mark Ballas, which was cute...but then Mark Ballas formed a band with DWTS cutie Julianne Hough's brother, Derek Hough, and by that point, even I was like, "You know what? Don't care anymore! You can all sink back into obscurity now!"

It takes a lot for me to get to that point, but a Mark Ballas/Derek Hough rock band? That is seriously unnecessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment