Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gaga Meets the Queen!

There can no longer be any doubt--Gaga has arrived!! Meeting the Queen is a sure indicator of superstardom. I love the fact that Gaga describes herself as "a fan." On a side note, Gaga's outfit here reminds me of the Red Queen from Through the Looking Glass. I suppose a long red PVC gown is Gaga's idea of "formal attire":

"Originally the singer wanted to recreate her fake-blood covered performance from the VMAs for the Queen, but later excised the stabbing from her set. "I have had to tone down my act generally. But all of that doesn't matter because I'm a massive fan of the Queen," Lady GaGa said afterward. "When I first came up with what I was doing, I said, 'Oh my f**king God, I hope she likes it!'"

"That act consisted of writhing around on her piano, which was suspended 10 feet in the air, during a performance of Speechless. But all of that couldn't compare to the face-to-face meeting. 'I was so excited and have even been practising my curtsy.' "


No comments:

Post a Comment